Tried to get on this morning and at noon and got the message the server was down? Glad everything's up and running now.
I made a huge decision today. If sales don't improve by the beginning of September I'm shutting the business down. It's going to be a hassle to move it halfway across the country. Plus there's no point keeping it going if it's not making money. For now things are running as per usual (ie. not good)...PayPal absconded with about $70CAD of money intended for me. Who knows where it went. I don't, that's for sure. But one thing I do know...I don't have time to wrangle with them about it over the phone. Either they have the money, or the lady who got the wall hanging got it for free. I hope it's the latter. Either way, I'm disinclined to use PayPal again. My web developer wants a meeting with me next week. Sigh.
I listed a bunch of stuff online for sale and have someone coming tonight to pick something up. I have another item for someone else...if they ever get back to me.
Hubby and I went out and bought a bunch of Rubbermaid totes. I packed up my stamp collection today. No stamping till next fall probably.
I took the extra totes upstairs for my Fall, Winter, Spring wardrobe. I need to pack away anything I'm not wearing right now. Trying to streamline the house.
We also finally bought a garbage can for under the kitchen sink. Fits nicely. Neither Hubby nor I are excited about it, but it has a lid and we can still use grocery bags to line it. It was $6CAD. Not bad.
Knitting on my shawl today. Getting close. The rows are awful long now. Over 300 stitches. But it will be more than 400 I think by the time I'm done.
Had a chat with DH about the moved up moving date. Means we have to have a garage sale this fall. Not the best time of year, but still it's doable...as long as it's the first couple of weeks in September.
We discussed using a home stager and DH doesn't want to. He says it's more money to someone else. The realtor already will get a huge chunk of change. He thinks she can tell us all we need to know about staging the house. I'm not convinced.
I told my web developer we were moving and the price we wanted for the house. Hopefully she'll spread the news. We live on a very desirable street in a very desirable neighborhood. Would be nice to sell it before it even listed...and before we had to do any work on it. But that is not likely.