Five Frugal things Friday
1. Used discounted bananas and oddly this made me pretty happy.
2. Tried new recipes. Used up what we had versus food shopping for more. I've realized how low we can go. I have one more week and it's been an eye opener. I wouldn't want to do this all the time and I could have gone a bit lower, but it's been a great exercise! I might do this again.
3. Opened the blinds to let sunshine warm the room.
4. Didn't eat out (although the older kids did, but they paid for themselves). I did buy the younger kids a drink at the rink, though. Can't bring outside food and drink there.
5. More found change for my change jar!